Are you seeking bodywork because you have soreness, tension, tightness, or pain that bothers you? Or perhaps you have an active lifestyle that requires some extra self-care. Therapeutic massage covers many possible situations, including:
- Soreness, tension, tightness, pain
- Pain in specific areas, such as the low back or between the shoulder blades
- Repetitive strain, carpal tunnel, or tendinitis type pains
- Recent injury
- Old injuries that leave you feeling not fully healed
- Sports or other activities that create wear and tear on the body, or increase the potential for future injuries
- Prepping or upcoming surgery
- Recovering from previous surgery
- Poor postural patterns
In our session we will work together to release your muscles, unwind tension, and restore balance in your body. Clients often leave feeling lighter, taller, more in alignment, relaxed and energized.
The types of bodywork best suited to your individual concerns depends on your situation, but in all sessions I strive for work that is as pain-free as possible, powerful rather than forceful, and respectful of your body. My clients do not leave feeling “beat up” or their bodies traumatized from excessive pressure or force.